Perspectives in Mathematical Biology
- Parent Category: ESMTB
- Published: 25 May 2009
- Hits: 26418
(published in JMB)
ESMTB invites its members and colleagues to contribute short Perspectives on topical issues in mathematical and theoretical biology to be published in a separate section in the Journal of Mathematical Biology. Perspectives highlight emerging fields and novel developments of wide interest.
Please refer to the author guidelines.
- ESMTB - European Society for Mathematical and Theoretical Biology (by W. Alt)
- Mathematical Challenges in Integrative Physiology (by B. S. Brook and S. L. Waters) (SpringerLink)
- Mathematical Neuroscience (by S. Coombes) (SpringerLink)
- On the role of Mathematics in Biology (by M. A. Herrero)
- Hybrid and Multiscale Modelling (by L. Preziosi) (SpringerLink)
- Mathematical and Theoretical Biology for Systems Biology, and then... vice versa. (by H. V. Westerhoff) (SpringerLink)